With over 10 years in business, we have come across hundreds and thousands of queries from our clients. See below answers to some of the common queries. Hope these will be helpful to clearing many doubts you have in mind:

Is IELTS test required for migrating to Australia?

Proving your English language ability is mandatory for skilled category applicants. From November 2014, the DIBP has started to accept IELTS, TOEFL iBT, Pearson’s PTE Academic for people of non-native speakers. However the required score may vary depending on the points you claim.

Should my spouse also need to undergo IELTS test?

Dependents above the age of 18 at the time of application must prove their English language ability of atleast functional English. If your spouse’s qualification such as Higher Secondary school or bachelor Degree was conducted in English medium, then you can claim exemption for IELTS. (to know how, please contact our office for details).

Do I need to show any proof of funds, such as bank Statement or property?

It depends on which visa subclass do you intend to apply. If you are applying under Skilled – Independent subclass, then you DO NOT have to show any proof of funds, however you must have sufficient funds for initial settlement in Australia.On the other hand, if you are seeking State Sponsorship, then you are required to have minimum amount specificed by the State/Territory. (to know minimum amount and kind of evidence, please contact our office for details).

Do I need to provide Police Clearance Certificate (PCC)?

Ye! All applicants included in the application, who are aged 16 and above must provide PCC from all the countries they lived in for more than 12 months during the last 10 years. However, some countries do not provide PCC for non-residents who are not nationals of that particular country, in such instance, the applicant may be required to submit a Character Statutory Declaration. (to know more about PCC and Character Stat Dec, please contact our office for details).

If I get a Skilled – Independent visa, can I do business in Australia or Should I only work there?

As your visa subclass has no conditions imposed on your visa, you are free to start your own business.However, it is advisable to do business in the same or related occupation.

Coming Soon

Coming soon

Coming soon