We are a dedicated migration consultancy service company with vast experience in assisting prospective applicants to become successful immigrants from the GCC, Indian sub continent, Northern Africa, Asia and various parts of the world. We ensure that each applicant is provided with quality assistance with no hassles in accomplishing the dream to migrate to Australia or Canada into a reality. We are proud of our high success rate at a very low turnaround time. We care for human management and all our staff are well trained to provide correct up to date consultation and guidance.
We fully understand that immigrating to another country is a major and one of the most important decisions you will make in your life. It affects your life and those who are closely related to you. At the same time, the immigration procedure is dynamic and subject to frequent changes. It is therefore important that you seek professional assistance. As a friend and guide, we will assist you in this journey by offering best services.
Our Australia clients are represented by Registered Migration Agent (Migration Agent Registration Number: 1171399). Registered Migration Agents must adhere to the professional standards, as set out in the Code of Conduct. You may download a copy of the Code of Conduct from OMARA website here. Our Canadian clients are represented by Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC) Consultant. Migration rules are complex & frequently changing, therefore:
- A competent agent can make the whole process simple and easier.
- Careful assessment by an agent before lodging an application saves time, cost and effort.
- Choosing a correct category is important. It increases the chances of acceptance greatly.
- Significant application fees and associated costs are involved. It can also take long time to process. Having a competent, experienced and honest migration agent can save a great deal of time and the chance of a successful outcome.
- An agent will also follow up with the processing office after lodgement to minimize delays and comply with documentation process and will keep you informed of the changes.
- Correct documentation is required for a successful outcome and an experienced agent can ensure this requirement and many more.